You might want to download web videos from any site for offline playing or for storage. However, it is frustrated that there is no download option for you to do that on most of the video-sharing sites. What can you do if you do not want to miss these wonderful web videos? Well, get the right web video downloader, you can freely download any web videos, including your homemade videos you have oploaded and the videos shared from others. In this case, you can try this professional application, iTube Studio for Mac to solve it.
The Best Web Video Downloader
This website video downloader for Mac (macOS Sierra included) is especially designed to help users to download web video on Mac (OS X 10.11 EL Capitan and 10.10 Yosemite included) easily and quickly. It enables a "Download" button on the video window and helps you to download any web video you want. You can download videos from websites including Google Video, YouTube, Instagram, Yahoo Video, Facebook and 10,000+ more. (And iSkysoft iTube Studio for Windows is also available.) You can get many benefits from it.
- With this video downloader, you can download video from any website including YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook and 10,000 more.
- In addition to downloading videos from websites, this fabulous program can also help you convert web videos to almost any video and audio formats.
- It offers various presets for mobile devices, enabling you to watch the downloaded videos on your iDevices, game consoles, smartphones and more.
- And you also can record videos with its built-in video recorder. It allows you to record videos from Hulu, Netflix, CNN, and more.
How to Download Any Web Videos You Like on Mac
Step 1. Download and launch the web video downloader
You can download the web video downloader by clicking above "Free Download" icon, then install it on you Mac by just few clicks. After installed, it will run immediately. Then follow the guide below to start downloading videos from website to your Mac (macOS Sierra, EL Capitan and Yosemite). For Windows users, you can use iSkysoft iTube Studio for Windows to download web videos on Windows PC (Windows 10 included).
Step 2. Download any web video
Click Safari and input the video site address to find the web video. Then as soon as you playback the web video, you will get a "Download" button on top of the video player. Then three methods for you to download the web video:
1) Click the appeared "Download" button. Here we take YouTube for example. You will get the same Download button on all supported video sites.
2) Right click to copy the URL of the video, then click the "Paste URL" button on main interface of the web video downloader, the downloader will capture web video and start to download automatically.
3) Click to drag the URL icon of the video to the web video downloader interface. The downloader will do the rest for you.
Step 3. Convert web videos to iPhone or Android
If you got a dozen of downloaded web videos, and you want to use them in some other video formats for special purpose or play them on some portable devices, like iPod, PSP and so on, you can avoid troubles to convert them on this downloader directly. To do so, go to the "Download" tab and you can click the "Add to Convert List" button on the "Downloaded" tab video list to import video to "Convert" tab.
Then please navigate to the "Convert" tab. In this window, find your downloaded video and click the "Convert" icon and select the output format you need at the drop-down format list, then click "OK" and start conversion. It's very easy to enjoy the web videos on your any device.
Step 4. Play and manage the web videos you have downloaded
When the web video downloader is downloading videos, you can search more interesting videos on the web and play them. If you find another wonderful video, just download it with the same operation as above steps.
This web video downloader comes with a built-in FLV player, which allows you to play your downloaded videos on Mac. When right-click on the video in the "Downloaded" tap and select "Play" option, you can play it. As well, this web video downloader allows you to manage your own FLV/MP4 videos on Mac. You can click the "Add" icon on the top on the "Convert" tab, choose and add your videos to the list.
Video Tutorial on How to Download Web Videos on Mac